If you’re selling an Apple Watch to us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account before sending it. If you don’t, your payment may be delayed.
Removing your iCloud account is quick and easy, and can be completed using your device or via the iCloud website. Just follow these simple steps!
Please note: If you delete any data manually while signed into iCloud, this will remove the content from your iCloud account and any linked devices.
1. Hold your Apple Watch and iPhone close together
2. Open the Watch app on your phone and tap 'My Watch'
3. Tap 'Apple Watch' and select 'Unpair Apple Watch'
4. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted
5. Tap again to confirm the changes
When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, it will try to create a backup of your watch. If you were to get a new Apple Watch, you can use the backup to pick up where you left off!