If you’re selling an Apple device on iOS7 or higher to us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account before sending it. If you don’t, your payment may be delayed.
Removing your iCloud account is quick and easy, and can be completed using your device or via the iCloud website. Just scroll down to your device below and follow the simple steps!
Please note: If you delete any data manually while signed into iCloud, this will remove the content from your iCloud account and any linked devices.
1. Hold your Apple Watch and iPhone close together
2. Open the ‘Watch’ app on your phone and tap ‘My Watch’
3. Tap ‘Apple Watch’ then select ‘Unpair Apple Watch’
4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap again to confirm.
1. Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
2. Open ‘Find My Watch’.
3. Go to ‘My Devices’ and select your Apple Watch.
4. Click the ‘Erase Apple Watch’ next to your device.