Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone 11 Pro Max with Decluttr?
Here’s why it’s better to sell with Decluttr instead:
- We pay more on average for iPhone handsets than Verizon - up to 33% more in fact!
- Verizon only pay in credit and promotional gift cards. We pay cash, meaning you have more freedom on how you use your cashback.
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal - meaning you can spend your money however you like, and fast!
- Did you know the value of your phone can change after Verizon's appraisal? That means you can end up owing Verizon money!
- Verizon apply credit to your account within 1 to 2 bill cycles and send gift cards within 2 weeks of your phone arriving. That’s way too slow. We’ll pay the day after your phone arrives!
- Our Decluttr Price Promise means you’re guaranteed to get our first valuation or we’ll return your cell phone absolutely FREE.
- We buy damaged and broken iPhone 11 Pro Max cell phones...Verizon doesn’t!
As well as paying over $400 million to more than 6 million happy customers, we’re BBB accredited too!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone with Decluttr?
Selling your Verizon iPhone 11 Pro Max with Decluttr couldn’t be easier!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Verizon iPhone 11 Pro Max by telling us the size and condition of your device. Make sure you select Verizon as your carrier too!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset a Verizon iPhone 11 Pro Max to sell
Before you trade in your Verizon iPhone Pro Max with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud (or restore your iPhone to do so). Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone 11 Pro Max?
We accept broken cell phones if they’re cosmetically or water damaged only, however, this can limit the price you’ll get for your cell. If you’re selling a broken Verizon iPhone 11 Pro Max, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.