Google Pixel 7 Trade In

Sell Pixel 7 models for quick cash with Decluttr! We'll take your unwanted phone and give you an excellent price for it. Simply select the phone you want to sell from the options below to start your Pixel 7 trade in.

GOOGLE  Pixel 7
GOOGLE Pixel 7

Get an instant price for your tech.


Send your stuff for FREE.


Get paid by direct deposit or PayPal!

Trade in your Google Pixel 7 with Decluttr

Sell Pixel 7 devices with ease thanks to Decluttr! Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Select your device.
  2. Tell us what condition it's in to get a FREE instant valuation.
  3. Pack your phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE.
  4. Get paid for your Google Pixel 7 trade-in as soon as it's processed (this is usually the day after it arrives).

Check out our how it works page for more information on how to sell your device with us!

Did we mention you can sell other Pixel devices too? Here are some of the models we accept:

Wondering "why should I sell my Pixel 7 with Decluttr?" There are plenty of reasons, but here are a few to help you make your decision:

  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on thousands of reviews.
  • We’ll pay the first valuation we offer or return your device for FREE.
  • We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days, giving you time to upgrade.
  • We’ll recycle 95% of the tech we buy, with the other 5% used for parts.
  • We’ve featured on Good Morning America, CNET and more!

Yes! Our Pixel 7 trade in service accepts models locked to all the major networks, including:

Absolutely! You can sell Pixel 7 models with us that are broken as long as your device is fully functioning. Make sure you select the Poor or Faulty condition (whichever best describes your device) when getting your instant valuation. You can find out more about selling broken phones here.

Sell your Google Pixel 7 with Decluttr today!

Sell iPhone
Sell Tablets
Sell My Phone