Here’s why selling your cell phone is better with Decluttr instead of AT&T:
- We pay more on average for iPhone handsets than AT&T - in fact, we pay out up to 33% more than carriers in general!
- Can’t ship your phone right away or need time to make an upgrade? We’ll lock in your price for 28 days!
- You don’t have to stick to a particular carrier when you trade in - just get the cash for your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro and use the money as you wish!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal - meaning you can spend your money however you’d like
- AT&T doesn’t pay you in cash. You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or buy one of their phones - keeping you locked in with the network
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers, we’re BBB accredited too!
If you want to sell a AT&T phone or sell a AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr to trade them in! Our Decluttr Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro for FREE!
It’s really easy to sell an AT&T iPhone 11 Pro
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We'll pay by direct deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
You can also sell your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max and AT&T iPhone 11!
Before trading in your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 11 Pro.
Of course! We’ll accept broken AT&T iPhone 11 Pro cell phones if they have heavy cosmetic damage. As long as it’s fully functioning, we’ll give you cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 11 Pro, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.