Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 7 with Decluttr?
Here are some great reasons you should sell your old AT&T iPhone 7 with Decluttr.
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers - meaning you’ll get more cash when you trade your AT&T iPhone 7
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - which gives you time to ship and upgrade
- We only pay in cash, not credit, meaning you can upgrade to an unlocked phone, another carrier cell phone or anything you’d like!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived via direct deposit or PayPal.
- We’ve paid over $400 million to more than 6 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
- Get the first price quoted in your valuation, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 7 back to you absolutely FREE thanks to our Price Promise!
If you want to sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr and get the best price!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone 7 with Decluttr is really simple:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 7 by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 7 to sell
Before shipping your AT&T iPhone 7 cell phone to us, you should remove your iCloud account for your security. Just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 7.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 7?
You sure can! Sell a broken AT&T iPhone 7 cell phone with us as long as it’s still fully functioning. Trade in your broken AT&T iPhone 7 and get cash for it the day after it arrives with us!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 7, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.