Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone XS with Decluttr?
There are so many reasons why you should trade with Decluttr instead of any other carrier buyback program!
- We pay more for iPhones. In fact, we pay up to 33% more than carriers!
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - giving you plenty of time to upgrade and ship your old cell phone
- You don’t have to stick to a carrier when you trade in! Simply get the cash for your AT&T iPhone XS and upgrade however you’d like!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal the day after your phone arrives thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments
- You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or buy another AT&T phone - keeping you locked in with the carrier.
- We’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited too!
So if you want to sell a AT&T phone or sell a AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr! You’ll be pleased to know that our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone XS for FREE too!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone XS with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone XS with couldn’t be easier:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone XS by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset a AT&T iPhone XS to sell
Before you trade in your AT&T iPhone XS with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how to do that in 4 easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone XS.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone XS?
We’ll accept a broken AT&T iPhone XS cell phone as long as it’s still in working order. No matter the cosmetic damage, you can still get cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone XS, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.