Google Pixel 8 Pro Trade In

Sell Pixel 8 Pro models with Decluttr for quick cash! Simply select the phone you want to sell from the options below to start your Pixel 8 Pro trade-in.

GOOGLE  8 Pro
GOOGLE 8 Pro
SELL IT

Get an instant price for your tech.

SEND IT

Send your stuff for FREE.

SPEND IT

Get paid by direct deposit or PayPal!

Trade in your Google Pixel 8 Pro with Decluttr

It’s so easy to sell Pixel 8 Pro devices with us! Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Select your device.
  2. Tell us what condition it's in to get a FREE instant valuation.
  3. Pack your phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE.
  4. Get paid for your Google Pixel 8 Pro trade-in as soon as it's processed (this is usually the day after it arrives).

Check out our how it works page for more information on how to sell your device with us!

Did you know, you can sell other Pixel devices too? Here are some of the models we accept:

Why should I sell my Pixel 8 Pro with Decluttr, we hear you ask? Here are a few reasons:

  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on thousands of reviews.
  • We’ll pay the first valuation we offer or return your device for FREE.
  • We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days, giving you time to upgrade.
  • We’ll recycle 95% of the tech we buy, with the other 5% used for parts.
  • We’ve featured on Good Morning America, CNET and more.

Yes! Our Pixel 8 Pro trade-in service accepts models locked to all the major networks, including:

You can sell Pixel 8 Pro models with us that are broken, as long as your device is fully functioning. Make sure you select the Poor condition (whichever best describes your device) when getting your instant valuation. You can find out more on our Selling Broken Phones page.

Sell your Google Pixel 8 Pro with Decluttr today!

Sell iPhone
Sell Tablets
Sell My Phone