We’ll give you an instant price for your device and we’ll lock it in for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship it to us for FREE or make an upgrade!
Here’s why you should sell your T-Mobile iPhone with Decluttr:
- We pay up to 33% more on average than carriers, including T-Mobile!
- T-Mobile will only give you credit for your old iPhone 12 Mini, which means you’re tied to the carrier. Whereas we’ll pay you in cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
- Our Tech Price Promise makes sure we pay the first price we offer for your iPhone 12 Mini or we’ll send it back to you for FREE! If you send your device back to T-Mobile you can’t get it back.
- We’ll lock in the best price for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship your Cell Phone or upgrade!
- Our Fast Payments means you’ll get paid when your items are fully processed (this usually happens the day after your items arrive).
- You can even trade in iPhone devices if they're cosmetically or water damaged!
If that wasn’t enough, we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot! You can also sell T-Mobile iPhone 12 Pro Max, T-Mobile iPhone 12 Pro and T-Mobile iPhone 12 devices.
Selling your T-Mobile iPhone 12 Mini with Decluttr is super easy, just follow these steps:
- Tell us the storage, condition of your device and make sure to choose T-Mobile as the carrier - our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’.
- Put your T-Mobile iPhone 12 Mini into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We'll pay by direct deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
Check out our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
Before you ship your Cell Phone to us, make sure to reset it first, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure to sign out of iCloud first
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices which are paired up to your Cell Phone such as an Apple Watch
Yes! We will accept your iPhone 12 Mini, but only if it’s cosmetically damaged or water damaged, however, make sure to categorize the condition as ‘Faulty’.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.