Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone X with Decluttr?
Wondering "why should I sell my phone with Decluttr?" Here's why!
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers, which means we pay more than Verizon!
- Verizon only pay in credit and gift cards, whereas we pay cash! You can choose to get paid through Direct Deposit, PayPal, or Check
- The value of your phone can change after Verizon’s appraisal? This means you can end up owing Verizon money!
- Our process is fast and easy! We pay you the day after your phone arrives, whereas Verizon credit your account in 1 or 2 cycles, and gift cards can take up to 2 weeks to arrive!
- Thanks to our Decluttr Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
- We buy water or cosmetically damaged phones, whereas Verizon don’t!
We’re BBB accredited and rated Excellent on Trustpilot too!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone X?
Selling your Verizon iPhone X has never been easier. Find out how to sell iPhone devices below:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone X by telling us the condition and storage. Make sure to select Verizon as the carrier!
- Pack your phone in a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after your phone arrives, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments. You’ll receive your payment through PayPal or Direct Deposit.
For more information about this process, head over to our how it works page.
You can also sell your Verizon iPhone 11, Verizon iPhone XR, Verizon iPhone XS Max or make a Verizon iPhone XS trade in today.
How to reset a Verizon iPhone X to sell
We encourage our customers to reset their phone before trading it in with us - just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices such as an Apple watch that are connected to your iPhone X
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone X?
We accept phones that are water damaged or cosmetically damaged. However, to ensure you get the correct price for your phone, you will need to choose the condition as ‘Faulty’ if you’re trading in a broken phone. Go to our broken phones page for more information about this process.