Sell My iPhone 15

Thinking of selling your iPhone 15? Get an instant price, send it for free and receive fast payment with Decluttr! Find out how much you can make when you sell iPhone 15 devices by selecting the product you want to sell.


Get an instant price for your tech.


Send your stuff for FREE.


Get paid by direct deposit or PayPal!

Sell your iPhone 15 with Decluttr!

There are lots of reasons to sell iPhone 15 models with us! Here are a few:

  • We’re one of the USA’s most trusted tech trading sites
  • Our Price Promise means we will pay the first price we offer for your iPhone 15 Plus or we’ll return it for FREE
  • Our customers have rated us Excellent on Trustpilot
  • We’re BBB accredited
  • We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers
  • Everyone’s talking about us - including Fox News, CNET, Good Morning America and many more!

We’ll always give you the best price possible when you sell iPhone 15 models with us, but there are a few things you can do to ensure you get the best value for your phone:

  1. Act quick - Phones lose value rapidly, so it's in your best interest to sell it as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more value your phone may lose!
  2. Keep it in good condition - We offer better prices for phones that are free from scratches, dents, and bumps. Keeping your phone in excellent condition can maximize its resale value.
  3. Unlock your phone - If your phone isn't tied to a specific network, you can potentially earn more from the sale. Unlocking your phone can increase its appeal and value to buyers.

Absolutely! But first, make sure to disable the Activation Lock and remove any associated accounts before sending it to us. You can find out how to do this on our unlock my iOS device page. 

We accept locked phones from the following carriers:

Certainly! Just be sure to choose the 'Poor' condition option when you're getting your valuation. Please keep in mind that we are unable to accept phones that are missing components or have been severely damaged, such as being bent or snapped in half. Visit our 'Sell Broken Phones' page for more information!

Before you sell iPhone 15 models with us, please follow these steps to get your device ready for trading in:

  • Sign out of your iCloud account (this is really important!)
  • Erase all content and settings
  • Remove your SIM card (and any other accessories like cases)
  • Unpair your iPhone from your Apple Watch (if you have one)

For more information, visit our 'Removing Your iCloud Account' page.

Yes! Electronic waste, or e-waste, is the fastest-growing waste stream worldwide, contaminating our land, air, and oceans with harmful chemicals. This is why it's crucial to responsibly recycle your tech, including your iPhone!

At Decluttr, we recycle 95% of the items we purchase, using the remaining 5% to refurbish other products. Our commitment to recycling helps combat e-waste, decrease carbon emissions, and save precious resources.

Absolutely! Exchanging your current iPhone is an excellent way to cut the cost of your upgrade while also help the planet. Additionally, we'll guarantee your valuation for 28 days to help you beat phone depreciation!

Since the iPhone 15 has just launched, the next iPhone series won't be unveiled until next year. Stay informed about upcoming developments by checking out our 'iPhone rumors' round up. If you're curious about what Google and Samsung have in store, be sure to explore our 'mobile phone rumors' article as well.

Sell your iPhone the smart way with Decluttr!