Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone XS with Decluttr?
There's a whole load of reasons why selling old phones with us is so great!
- We’ll pay you with cash straight to your PayPal or bank account. Forget credit or gift cards!
- We’ll pay you the next day we receive your Verizon iPhone XS, so you can upgrade fast, without having to wait up to 2 weeks for payment like Verizon!
- You’ll get a fixed price for 28 days - so there’s no need to worry about your price changing at all!
- Is your Verizon iPhone XS broken? We’ll buy it! Read more about how we accept broken phones.
- Thanks to our Price Promise, we’ll pay you the valuation price we quoted you, or you can request your Verizon iPhone XS back absolutely FREE!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone XS with Decluttr?
Want to know how to sell your iPhone? It’s easy to sell your Verizon iPhone XS with Decluttr!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Verizon iPhone XS by telling us the size (GB) and condition of it. Make sure you select Verizon as your carrier too for an accurate price!
- Place your phone into any box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
Plus, sell your Verizon iPhone 11, Verizon iPhone XS Max, Verizon iPhone XR or make a Verizon iPhone X trade in today.
How to reset a Verizon iPhone XS to sell
Before you trade in your Verizon iPhone with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud (or restore the device to do so). Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, iPad, or anything else connected to your iPhone XS.
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone XS?
We accept broken cell phones if they’re cosmetically or water damaged only, including your Verizon iPhone XS! It’s always worth checking and you might surprise yourself and get some extra cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken Verizon iPhone XS, make sure to select the condition ‘Faulty’. For more information, check out our broken phones page.