There are plenty of reasons to sell with us instead of your carrier! Here are some of the many perks of selling with Decluttr:
- Our first price is what we’ll pay you - thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’ll get paid the first price we offer or we’ll return your item for FREE.
- We offer fast payments, meaning you’ll get your cash as soon as your items have been processed (this is usually one day after we receive them).
- Need more time to think about it? We’ll lock in your valuation price for 28 days!
- We pay more on average for iPhone handsets than Verizon when you trade in your cell phone with us!
- We’re proud to say we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
- We accept broken cell phones for cash, too!
- Trading in with us rather than Verizon means that you’ll be breaking the carrier buyback cycle - so you won’t be stuck with your carrier!
If you want to sell a Verizon phone or sell a Verizon iPhone, give Decluttr a try!
It’s easy to sell your unwanted Verizon iPhone 13 Mini with us! Here’s how to trade in:
- Get a FREE valuation for your iPhone on our website by telling us the size (GB) and condition of your device - don’t forget to select Verizon as your carrier too!
- Find a box to pack your phone into, attach the shipping label and ship it to us for FREE.
- When your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive) we’ll pay you securely via PayPal or Direct Deposit!
Got more unwanted Verizon phones to trade in? You can sell your Verizon iPhone 13 or trade in your Verizon iPhone 13 Pro Max with us too!
Before you trade in your Verizon iPhone 13 Mini with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud prior to erasing any content just to make sure nothing is accidentally wiped.
- Delete all content and settings from your iPhone.
- Remove your SIM card.
- Disconnect any devices that are paired to your iPhone, such as AirPods, Apple Watches or iPads.
Wondering if you can still sell broken Verizon iPhone 13 Mini cell phones with us? Of course! Even if your phone has water damage or cosmetic damage, you’ll still be able to get some cash for it if you sell with Decluttr!
If you’re trading in a broken Verizon iPhone 13 Mini, make sure you select the condition as ‘Faulty’. For more information, check our broken phones page for more information.