Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone 8 with Decluttr?
Thinking "I wish there was an easy way to sell my phone"? Here's why Decluttr is the perfect choice!
- We pay more than Verizon - up to 33% more!
- Verizon only pay in credit and gift cards, whereas we pay cash! Choose to get paid through Direct Deposit, PayPal, or Check
- The value of your phone can change after Verizon’s appraisal. This means you can end up owing Verizon money!
- We pay fast! You’ll get paid the day after your phone arrives, whereas Verizon credit your account in 1 or 2 cycles, and gift cards can take up to 2 weeks to arrive after you've sent your phone.
- Our Decluttr Price Promise makes sure you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
- We buy water-damaged or cosmetically damaged phones, whereas Verizon don’t!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone 8?
"Selling my iPhone sounds hard!". It doesn't have to be! Find out how to sell your Verizon iPhone 8 below.
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone 8! You just need to tell us the condition and storage. Make sure to select Verizon as the carrier!
- Put your phone in a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after your phone arrives, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments. You’ll receive your payment through your chosen payment method.
For more information about this process, check out our how it works page.
Plus, you can sell Verizon iPhone 8 Plus, Verizon iPhone 7 Plus or make a Verizon iPhone 7 trade in today.
How to reset a Verizon iPhone 8 to sell?
We encourage customers to reset their phone before trading it in with us - just follow these easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple watch or others connected to your iPhone 8
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone 8?
Yes! We accept water damaged and cosmetically damaged phones. However, you need to choose ‘Faulty’ as the condition of your phone. Check out our broken phones page for more information about this process.