Thinking "I wish there was an easy way to sell my phone"? Here's why Decluttr is the perfect choice!
- We pay more than Verizon - up to 33% more!
- We pay fast! You’ll get paid when your items are fully processed (this usually happens the day after your items arrive). Whereas Verizon credit your account in 1 or 2 cycles, and gift cards can take up to 2 weeks to arrive after you've sent your phone.
- Our Decluttr Price Promise makes sure you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
- We buy water-damaged or cosmetically damaged phones, whereas Verizon don’t!
"Selling my iPhone sounds hard!". It doesn't have to be! Find out how to sell your Verizon iPhone 8 below.
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone 8! You just need to tell us the condition and storage. Make sure to select Verizon as the carrier!
- Put your phone in a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We'll pay by direct deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
For more information about this process, check out our how it works page.
Plus, you can sell Verizon iPhone 8 Plus, Verizon iPhone 7 Plus or make a Verizon iPhone 7 trade in today.
We encourage customers to reset their phone before trading it in with us - just follow these easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple watch or others connected to your iPhone 8
Yes! We accept water damaged and cosmetically damaged phones. However, you need to choose ‘Faulty’ as the condition of your phone. Check out our broken phones page for more information about this process.