Why choose Decluttr instead of T-Mobile when selling your T-Mobile iPhone 13 Mini? Here’s why:
- We offer instant, accurate valuations AND we’ll lock in your price for 28 days!
- We’re BBB accredited, rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid out hundreds of millions to all our happy customers!
- Selling with Decluttr means that you’re breaking the carrier buyback cycle, so you’re able to change carriers easily!
- We pay on average 33% more for your unwanted cell phones than carriers do!
- While carriers like T-Mobile do accept broken phones, you won’t get paid cash for them! Instead, you’ll be given credit to pay an outstanding bill or buy one of their phones - keeping you locked in with the carrier!
- Our Tech Price Promise means that we’ll pay the first price we offer you, or we’ll return your T-Mobile iPhone 13 Pro Max for FREE!
If you want to sell a T-Mobile phone or sell a T-Mobile iPhone, choose Decluttr! Thanks to our Fast Payments, you’ll get paid as soon as your items are processed (which is usually just one day after they arrive)!
Selling your T-Mobile iPhone 13 Pro Max with us couldn’t be easier! Just follow these steps:
- Tell us the capacity (GB) and condition of the T-Mobile iPhone 13 Pro Max you’re selling to receive your FREE instant valuation!
- Find a secure box to package your phone into, attach the provided shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- Wait for your cash! Thanks to our Fast Payments, we’ll pay you as soon as your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive) via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
You can sell your T-Mobile iPhone 13, T-Mobile iPhone 13 Pro or T-Mobile iPhone Mini with Decluttr too!
Before you trade in your T-Mobile iPhone 13 Pro Max with Decluttr, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of your iCloud before removing any content to avoid accidentally erasing data.
- Delete all content and settings from your iPhone.
- Remove your SIM card.
- Unpair any connected devices, such as AirPods and Apple Watches.
As long as your T-Mobile iPhone 13 Pro Max is fully functioning, we’ll accept it! If you’re selling a broken iPhone with us, make sure to select the condition as ‘Faulty’.
For more information on what type of damage we accept, check out our broken phones page.