Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 6S with Decluttr?
There are so many reasons why we’re the best choice to sell your AT&T iPhone 6S
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers -so you’ll get more cash when you trade your AT&T iPhone 6S with us
- We’ll lock your valuation in for 28 days - giving you plenty of time to ship and upgrade
- We pay cash, not credit - giving you the freedom to upgrade however you’d like
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived
- We’ll pay you by direct deposit or PayPal
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
- Our Price Promise guarantees you’ll get paid the first price quoted in your valuation, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 6S back to you absolutely FREE!
So what are you waiting for? Sell an AT&T phone, sell an AT&T iPhone or any other phones to sell with Decluttr, and get the best price!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone 6S with Decluttr?
Just follow these really easy steps to sell your AT&T iPhone 6S with Decluttr:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 6S by telling us the storage and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
You can also sell your iPhone 6s Plus AT&T, iPhone 6 Plus AT&T and iPhone 6 AT&T today.
How to reset a AT&T iPhone 6S to sell
Before you ship your AT&T iPhone 6S cell phone to Decluttr, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account for your security. Just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 6S.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 6S?
Of course! When you decide to sell a broken AT&T iPhone 6S cell phone with us, make sure the phone is fully functioning.
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 6S, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.