Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr?
Here’s why you should trade your iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr today:
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers, including Verizon!
- Verizon only pay in credit and gift cards, whereas we pay cash! Choose to get paid through Direct Deposit or PayPal
- The value of your phone can change after Verizon’s appraisal, which means you can end up owing Verizon money.
- Our process is fast and easy! We’ll pay you the day after your phone arrives, but Verizon pay in 1 or 2 cycles, and gift cards can take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
- Thanks to our Decluttr Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
- We buy water-damaged or cosmetically damaged phones, whereas Verizon don’t!
We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers too!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone 8 Plus?
"Selling my iPhone sounds hard!". Not with Decluttr! Find out how to sell a Verizon iPhone 8 Plus below.
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone 8 Plus by telling us the condition and storage. Make sure to select Verizon as the carrier!
- Put your phone in a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after your phone arrives, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments. You’ll receive your payment through your chosen payment method.
For more information on selling old phones, check out our how it works page.
You can also sell Verizon iPhone 8, Verizon iPhone 7 Plus or your Verizon iPhone 7 today.
How to reset a Verizon iPhone 8 Plus to sell?
We encourage our customers to reset their phone before trading it in with us - just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple watch or others that are connected to your iPhone 8 Plus
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone 8 Plus?
We accept phones that are water damaged or cosmetically damaged. To make you get the correct price for your phone, you will need to choose the condition as ‘Faulty’ if you’re trading in a broken iPhone 8 Plus. Check out our broken phones page for more information about this process.