If you’re selling an Apple device on iOS7 or higher to us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account before sending it. If you don’t, your payment may be delayed.
Removing your iCloud account is quick and easy, and can be completed using your device or via the iCloud website. Just scroll down to your device below and follow the simple steps!
1. Select ‘Settings’ and tap ‘iCloud’.
2. Click on your name.
3. Click on 'iCloud'.
4. Scroll down and click 'Find My iPhone'.
5. Turn Find My iPhone off.
6. Enter your Apple ID password.
1. Switch off your device.
2. Log into iCloud.com using your Apple ID.
3. Click ‘Find my iPhone’.
4. Select your device from the ‘All Devices’ drop-down menu.
5. Click ‘Remove from Account’.
6. Click ‘Remove’ on the confirmation message.