Here’s why selling your iPhone 13 Mini is better with Decluttr instead of AT&T:
- We pay more on average for iPhone handsets than AT&T - in fact, we pay out up to 33% more than carriers when you trade in your cell phone with us!
- We’ll lock in your price for 28 days!
- By breaking the carrier buyback cycle, you’re free to change carriers and save yourself some cash!
- Thanks to our Fast Payments, you’ll get paid as soon as your items are processed (usually just one day after they arrive) via PayPal or Direct Deposit - meaning you can spend your cash however you’d like!
- While AT&T does accept broken cell phones, you won’t get paid in cash! You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or to buy one of their phones - keeping you locked in with the carrier.
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers and we’re BBB accredited too!
If you want to sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr! Our Tech Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 13 Mini for FREE!
Selling your AT&T iPhone 13 Mini and other old phones with Decluttr couldn’t be easier!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 13 Mini on our website by telling us the size and condition of your device - don’t forget to select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a secure box, attach the shipping label provided and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay you cash via Direct Deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
You can also trade in your AT&T iPhone 13 Pro or AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max for cash today!
You’ll need to remove your iCloud account from your AT&T iPhone 13 Mini before you trade it in. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting any content on your device.
- Once you’re signed out, delete all content and settings from your AT&T iPhone 13 Mini.
- Remove your SIM card.
- Unpair any devices such as AirPods, an Apple Watch or anything else connected to your iPhone.
You might be wondering if you can still sell your AT&T iPhone 13 Mini with us if it’s broken - the answer is yes, you can! We accept a whole range of cosmetically damaged and water damaged phones, so you can still get some cash for your old broken phone!
If you’re thinking of selling a broken AT&T iPhone, make sure to select the condition as ‘Faulty’. For more information, check out our broken phones page.