Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 11 with Decluttr?
There’s lots of reasons why we’re better to trade with!
- Did you know, we pay more for iPhone handsets than AT&T? In fact, we pay up to 33% more than carriers!
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - giving you time to ship your phone or upgrade.
- You don’t have to stick to a network when you trade in - just get the cash for your AT&T iPhone 11 and upgrade however you’d like!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal the day after your phone arrives thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments
- While AT&T does accept cell phones in their buy-back program, you won’t get paid in cash. You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or buy one of their phones - keeping you locked in with the network
- We’ve paid over $400 million to more than 6 million happy customers, and we’re BBB accredited too!
If you want to sell a AT&T phone or sell a AT&T iPhone, choose Decluttr! Plus, our Decluttr Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 11 for FREE!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone 11 with couldn’t be easier:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 11 by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 11 to sell
Before trading in your AT&T iPhone 11 with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 11.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 11?
You sure can! We’ll accept broken AT&T iPhone 11 cell phones, even if they have heavy cosmetic damage. As long as it’s fully functioning, you can trade it in to Decluttr for cash!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 11, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.