Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone 11 with Decluttr?
Besides being rated Excellent on Trustpilot out of over 14,000 reviews, we’ve paid out $400 million to over 6 million happy customers. Plus - we’re BBB accredited too!
- Get paid with cash instead of credit or gift cards
- Get paid the next day we receive your Verizon iPhone 11 (it could take up to 2 weeks with Verizon!)
- Get a fixed price on your valuation for 28 days - so there’s no need to worry about your valuation changing if you traded back with Verizon.
- We’ll buy your Verizon iPhone 11 even if it’s broken! Read more about how we accept broken phones.
- Thanks to our Price Promise, we’ll pay you the valuation price, or you can request your device back absolutely FREE!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone 11 with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to sell Verizon iPhone 11:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Verizon iPhone 11 by telling us the size (GB) and condition of it. Make sure you select Verizon as your carrier too for an accurate price!
- Place your phone into any box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset a Verizon iPhone 11 to sell
Before you trade in your Verizon iPhone with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud (or restore your iPhone to do so). Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, iPad, or anything else connected to your iPhone 11.
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone 11?
We accept all broken cell phones if they’re cosmetically or water damaged only. This means you can still get some cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken Verizon iPhone 11, make sure to select the condition ‘Faulty’. For more information, check out our broken phones page.