Why trade in my Verizon iPhone SE with Decluttr?
Here’s why you should trade in your iPhone SE with Decluttr today!
- We pay more up to 33% more than carriers, including Verizon!
- When you trade-in your device with us, we’ll pay you in cash whereas Verizon only pays in credit and gift cards which can take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
- Did you know the value of your phone can change after Verizon’s appraisal? This means you can end up owing Verizon money!
- We’ll pay you the day after your phone arrives, thank to our Fast Next Day Payments!
- Our Decluttr Price Promise guarantees you get the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
- We buy water-damaged or cosmetically damaged phones, Verizon don’t!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone SE?
Trading in your Verizon iPhone SE has never been easier!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone SE by telling us the condition, storage, and Verizon as the network - we’ll lock in the price for 28 days!
- Put your phone in a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after your phone arrives and you’ll receive your payment through PayPal or Direct Deposit
For more information about this process, head over to our how it works page.
How to reset your iPhone SE to sell
We encourage you to wipe your device before sending it to us - follow these simple steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting your content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices connected to your iPhone SE
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone SE?
We buy phones which are water damaged and cosmetically damaged, as long as you state the condition as ‘Faulty’. For more information, check out our broken phones page.