Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone 12 with Decluttr?
You’ll get an instant price for your Cell Phone and we’ll lock it in for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship it to us for FREE or make an upgrade!
Here’s why you should sell with Decluttr instead:
- We pay up to 33% more on average than carriers, including Verizon!
- Verizon only pays in credit and gift cards, whereas we pay cash! You can choose to get paid through Direct Deposit or PayPal
- Did you know the value of your phone can change after Verizon’s appraisal? This means you can end up owing Verizon money!
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day after we receive your Cell Phone! Whereas Verizon credit your account in 1 or 2 cycles and send gift cards that can take up to 2 weeks to arrive
- We’ll lock in the best price for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship your Cell Phone to us or upgrade!
- We’ll buy your Cell Phone if it is water or cosmetically damaged, whereas Verizon doesn’t!
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
Finally, our Tech Price Promise makes sure you’ll get paid the first price we offer for your Cell Phone or we’ll return it to you for FREE!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone 12?
Selling your Verizon iPhone 12 is easy, just follow these steps:
- Choose the storage, condition of your device and make sure to choose Verizon as the carrier - our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’.
- Put your iPhone 12 into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments make sure you get paid the day after we receive your item via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
Check out our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
How to reset a Verizon iPhone 12 to sell?
Before you ship your device to us, make sure to reset it first, just follow these easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices which are paired up to your Cell Phone
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone 12?
We’ll only accept your broken iPhone 12 if it’s cosmetically damaged or water damaged and make sure to categorize the condition as ‘Faulty’.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.