There’s a whole load of reasons why selling your cell phone with Decluttr is an obvious choice!
- Get paid with cash straight to your PayPal or bank account
- We’ll pay as soon as your items are processed (usually the day after they arrive). Whereas it could take up to 2 weeks with Verizon!
- You’ll get a fixed price for 28 days - so there’s no need to worry about your valuation fluctuating!
- We’ll buy your Verizon iPhone XS Max even if it’s broken! Read more about how we accept broken phones.
- Thanks to our Price Promise, we’ll pay you the valuation price, or you can request your Verizon iPhone XS Max back absolutely FREE!
Find out just how easy it is to sell iPhone devices with Decluttr:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Verizon iPhone XS Max by telling us the size (GB) and condition of it. Make sure you select Verizon as your carrier too for an accurate price!
- Place your phone into any box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We'll pay by direct deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
Plus, you can sell your Verizon iPhone XS, Verizon iPhone XR, Verizon iPhone X or make a Verizon iPhone 11 trade in today.
Before you trade in your Verizon iPhone with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud (or restore the device to do so). Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, iPad, or anything else connected to your iPhone XS Max.
We accept broken cell phones if they’re cosmetically or water damaged only. This means you can still get some cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken Verizon iPhone XS Max, make sure to select the condition ‘Faulty’. For more information, check out our broken phones page.