Why should I trade in my T-Mobile iPhone X with Decluttr?
Want to sell your iPhone? Decluttr is the best place to trade in a T-Mobile phone!
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers including T-Mobile
- We’ll pay you in cash for your trade in via PayPal or Direct Deposit. Whereas if you send your device back to T-Mobile you’ll be given credit and tied to the carrier.
- We’ll pay the first price we offer for your iPhone X or we’ll send it back to you for FREE! If you send your phone back to T-Mobile you won’t get it back.
- Our Fast Next Day Payments ensure you’ll get paid the day after we receive your iPhone X
- If your device is damaged, don’t worry: we accept water damaged and cosmetically damaged phones.
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers and are a BBB accredited business.
Trade in your T-Mobile iPhone X today!
How to sell my T-Mobile iPhone X?
Thinking "I wish there was an easy way to sell my phone?" There is! Just follow these simple steps:
- Get a free instant valuation today! Simply tell us the condition of your iPhone X - choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’. State which storage your phone has by choosing between 64GB or 256GB. Make sure to choose T-Mobile as your carrier.
- Put your iPhone X in a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after we receive your T-Mobile iPhone X, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments.
For more information about the selling process, check out our how it works page.
Plus, you can sell your T-Mobile iPhone XS Max, T-Mobile iPhone XS, T-Mobile iPhone XR or make a T-Mobile iPhone 11 trade in today.
How to reset a T-Mobile iPhone X to sell?
We encourage customers to reset their device to delete any personal information. Follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices such as an Apple Watch
Can I sell my broken T-Mobile iPhone X?
We accept damaged phones if they are cosmetically or water damaged. Categorize your device as ‘Faulty’. For more information about selling a damaged phone, head over to our broken phones page.