Why should I trade in my T-Mobile iPhone 7 with Decluttr?
Here at Decluttr, we pay up to 33% more than carriers!
- T-Mobile will pay you in credit for your iPhone 7, whereas Decluttr pay in cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit
- We’ll pay you the first price we offer or your device will be sent back to you for FREE! Once you send your phone back to T-Mobile and you’re not happy with the price, you can’t get it back
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day after we receive your iPhone 7
- We accept broken phones if they are water damaged or cosmetically damaged
- Plus, we’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
How do I sell my T-Mobile iPhone 7?
How to reset T-Mobile iPhone 7 to sell?
We encourage you to wipe your device before selling your iPhone 7! Follow these steps:
- Make sure to sign out of your iCloud account before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair Apple Watch device from your iPhone 7
Can I sell a broken T-Mobile iPhone 7?
We accept broken phones if they are cosmetically damaged or water damaged, but make sure to categorize the condition as ‘Faulty’.