Why should I trade in my Verizon iPhone XR with Decluttr?
Here’s why you should trade in your iPhone XR with Decluttr:
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers, including Verizon!
- Verizon only pay in credit and gift cards, whereas we pay cash! You can choose to get paid through Direct Deposit, PayPal or Check
- Did you know the value of your phone can change after Verizon’s appraisal? This means you can end up owing Verizon money!
- Our process is fast and easy, as we pay you the day after your phone arrives - Verizon credit your account in 1 or 2 cycles and send gift cards that can take up to 2 weeks to arrive
- Thanks to our Decluttr Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
- We buy water or cosmetically damaged phones, whereas Verizon don’t!
We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid over $400 million to over 6 million happy customers!
How do I sell my Verizon iPhone XR?
Selling your Verizon iPhone XR is super easy!
- Get a free instant valuation for your phone by telling us the condition, storage and select Verizon as the carrier!
- Pack your phone securely into a box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after it arrives through PayPal or Direct Deposit
For more information about this process, head over to our how it works page.
How to reset a Verizon iPhone XR to sell
We encourage you to reset your iPhone XR before you trade it in with us - follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices such as an Apple Watch that are currently connected to your iPhone XR
Can I sell my broken Verizon iPhone XR?
We do accept phones that are water or cosmetically damaged. However, if you’re selling a broken device, make sure you class the condition of the phone as ‘Faulty’. For more information, head to our broken phones page.