Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr?
There’s lots of reasons you should trade with Decluttr instead of AT&T or any other carrier buyback program
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers! So we’ll pay you more for your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus.
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - giving you time to upgrade and ship your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus!
- You don’t have to stick to an AT&T phone if you’re upgrading. Get the cash for your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus cell phone and use the cash to upgrade to an unlocked phone or another carrier of your choice!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived via direct deposit or PayPal
- Unlike AT&T, we give you cash, not credit (which is only limited to spend on AT&T!), meaning you can spend the cash in any way you’d like!
- We’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
If you want to sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr! Plus, our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus absolutely FREE!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr couldn’t be easier:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 8 Plus to sell
Before shipping your AT&T iPhone 8 Plus cell phone to us, you should remove your iCloud account. Follow these easy steps to remove your iCloud account:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 8 Plus.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 8 Plus?
Of course! We’ll accept a broken AT&T iPhone 8 Plus cell phone as long as it’s still fully functioning. Trade in your broken AT&T iPhone 8 Plus and get cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 8 Plus, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.