If you want to trade in a T-Mobile phone, choose Decluttr!
- We pay up to 33% more than T-Mobile!
- T-Mobile will only give you credit for your old iPhone XR, which means you’re tied to the carrier. Decluttr will pay you in cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
- We’ll pay the first price we offer for your iPhone XR, otherwise, we’ll send it back to you for FREE! If you send your device back to T-Mobile you can’t get it back.
- Thanks to our Fast Payments, you’ll get paid when your items are fully processed (this usually happens the day after your items arrive).
- You don’t have to worry if your phone is damaged! We accept water damaged and cosmetically damaged devices.
We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers! Plus we’re a BBB accredited business too.
What are you waiting for? Trade in your iPhone XR today!
Want to sell an iPhone? Selling cell phones with us couldn't be easier - just follow the steps below!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone XR! State the storage of your device, choose from 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. Tell us the condition of your phone, choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’, and ‘Faulty’. Make sure to select T-Mobile as the carrier!
- Put your phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We'll pay by direct deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive). You’ll receive your payment through your chosen payment method.
For more information about the trading process, check out our how it works page.
Plus, you can also sell your T-Mobile iPhone XS Max, T-Mobile iPhone XS, T-Mobile iPhone X or make a T-Mobile iPhone SE trade in today.
We encourage customers to reset their device in order to delete any personal information. Follow these easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices which are paired up to your cell phone such as an Apple Watch
We do accept damaged phones if they are cosmetically or water damaged. Make sure you categorize your device as ‘Faulty’. For more information about trading in a damaged phone, head over to our broken phones page.