Sell iPhone 14

Sell iPhone 14 for cash today with Decluttr! We’ll give you a free valuation for your iPhone AND pay for the shipping. Use our iPhone 14 trade in service and get paid to recycle your phone today! Simply select the iPhone you want to sell to get started.


Get an instant price for your tech.


Send your stuff for FREE.


Get paid by direct deposit or PayPal!

Sell your iPhone 14 with Decluttr

Sell iPhone 14 the easy way with Decluttr! Here’s how it works:

  1. Select the iPhone you want to sell to get a FREE instant valuation
  2. Pack your iPhone into a box and ship it to us for FREE
  3. We’ll pay you by direct deposit or PayPal when we’ve processed your item (usually the day after it arrives)

With our Tech Price Promise, we promise to give you the first price we offer… if we can’t (if, for example, your device isn’t in the condition you selected), then you’ll have the option to request your phone back for FREE.

We buy iPhone models from a wide range of generations, including:

You can also head over to our sell my phone page to trade in other phone models from Samsung, Google and more! So why not trade in iPhone 14 and any other models you have lying around?

Need a reason to sell iPhone 14 models with us? First and foremost, we pay up to 33% more for cell phones than carrier buyback programs. And, unlike selling privately, you don’t have to worry about auctions, fees or unreliable buyers - just tell us what you want to sell, send it to us and we’ll do the rest!

We’ll make sure to pay you as soon as we’ve processed your items too, giving you cash to upgrade sooner.

And if that wasn’t enough, we’re BBB-accredited, rated Excellent on Trustpilot and we’ve featured on Good Morning America, ABC News and much more.

There are three main steps to take before you sell iPhone 14 and ship it to us, plus an additional action if you own an Apple Watch or AirPods.

  1. Sign out of your iCloud account
  2. Erase all content and settings
  3. Remove your SIM and any accessories
  4. Unpair any devices like an Apple Watch or AirPods

You can find more information in our guide to removing your iCloud account.

Wondering “can I sell my iPhone 14 if it’s broken?” The answer is yes, we buy phones with cosmetic damage. What we pay will depend on how damaged your phone is: take a look at the ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’ conditions when selling your phone and select the one that best describes your phone. Please note that we cannot buy phones that are damaged beyond repair.

Yes, you can trade in iPhone 14 models that are locked to Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.

Yes, it is. With e-waste growing at an extremely fast rate, it’s more important than ever to recycle your iPhone responsibly. At Decluttr, we refurbish 95% of the products we buy and use the other 5% to refurbish other items. This helps to reduce e-waste, cut CO2 emissions and save some of the precious resources needed to build new phones.

Ready to get some cash and help the planet? Sell iPhone 14 and other unwanted tech items with Decluttr now!

Smart for you... smart for the planet!

Sell iPhone
Sell My Phone
Sell Samsung