While you might think that trading in with your carrier is a smart move, it could cost you! Try trading in your Verizon iPhone 13 Pro Max with Decluttr, instead - here’s why:
- We pay more for your iPhone handsets than carriers do, including Verizon! In fact, we pay on average 33% more than carriers for your unwanted devices.
- You’ll get real cash when you trade in broken handsets, not store credit or gift cards like most carriers offer.
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers, we’re BBB accredited and are rated Excellent on Trustpilot!
- Our Fast Payments mean you’ll get paid as soon as your items are processed (usually, this is just one day after they arrive) via PayPal or Direct Deposit!
- We’ll give you a free valuation for your iPhone in seconds, and we’ll honor our valuation price for 28 days, too!
- Trading in your old phone with Decluttr means you’ll be breaking the carrier buyback cycle, so you’ll be able to shop around and change carriers freely!
If you want to trade in your Verizon phone, trade in with Decluttr! With our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to be paid the first price we offer you or we’ll return your item for FREE!
Selling your Verizon iPhone 13 Pro Max with us is easy! Here’s how to do it:
- Get an instant valuation for your Verizon iPhone 13 Pro Max by telling us the size (GB) and condition of your device - don’t forget to select Verizon as your carrier too!
- Package up your phone in a secure box, attach the shipping label and ship the package for FREE!
- As soon as your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive) we’ll pay you via PayPal or Direct Deposit - so you can start making use of your new cash!
You can trade in Verizon iPhone 13 and Verizon iPhone 13 Pro devices with Decluttr too!
Before you trade in your iPhone with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before removing any content just to make sure nothing is accidentally lost.
- Delete the content and settings from your phone.
- Remove your SIM card.
- If you have any devices connected to your iPhone, unpair them.
Absolutely! We’ll be able to give you a FREE valuation as long as your device is still fully functioning.
If you’re selling a broken Verizon iPhone 13 Pro Max, make sure you tell us it’s broken by selecting ‘Faulty’ as the condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.