Google Pixel 8 Trade In

Get cash for your unwanted device when you sell Google Pixel 8 with Decluttr! You’ll get an instant valuation and fast payment once your order is processed (typically within a day of receipt). Select your device from the options below to get started.

GOOGLE  8
GOOGLE 8
GOOGLE  8 Pro
GOOGLE 8 Pro
SELL IT

Get an instant price for your tech.

SEND IT

Send your stuff for FREE.

SPEND IT

Get paid by direct deposit or PayPal!

Trade in your Google Pixel 8 with Decluttr

It’s easy to trade in Google Pixel 8 phones with us! Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Select your device from the options above.
  2. Tell us what condition it’s in to get a FREE instant valuation.
  3. Pack your phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE.
  4. Get paid for your Google Pixel 8 trade-in as soon as it's processed (usually the day after it arrives).

Check out our how it works page for more information on how to sell with us.

You can also sell other Pixel devices with us too, including:

There are so many reasons to trade in Google Pixel 8 devices with us! Here are just a few of those reasons:

  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on thousands of reviews.
  • We’ll pay the first valuation we offer or return your device for FREE.
  • We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days, giving you time to upgrade.
  • We’ll recycle 95% of the tech we buy, with the other 5% used for parts.
  • We’ve featured on Good Morning America, CNET and more!

Yes! We buy phones locked to all the major networks, including:

Yes, you can! As long as your Pixel 8 is fully functioning, we’ll buy it. Make sure to select the Poor condition when getting your instant valuation. Check out our Selling Broken Phones page for more information.

Sell your Google Pixel 8 with Decluttr today!

Sell iPhone
Sell Tablets
Sell My Phone