If you’re wondering why you should sell your AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max with us, we’ve got tons of reasons:
- We pay real cash for your device, whereas trading with your carrier only gets you credit off an outstanding bill or credit for a new purchase with them.
- At Decluttr, we offer accurate and instant valuation prices that you can lock in for 28 days - so there’s no need to worry about your valuation price changing while you decide!
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot, BBB accredited and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
- Got a broken phone? We’ll take it! We offer accurate prices for devices with water damage or cosmetic damage.
- Our Fast Payments mean that you’ll get your cash as soon as your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
If you want to sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone, give Decluttr a try! Thanks to our Tech Price Promise, we’ll pay the first price we offer you or we’ll return your item for FREE.
Here at Decluttr, we make it as easy as possible to trade in your iPhone! Just follow these steps:
- For your FREE instant valuation, tell us the size (GB) and condition of your AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier too!
- Grab a secure box to ship your phone, attach your shipping label and ship it to us for FREE.
- We’ll pay by Direct Deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
You can also sell your AT&T iPhone 13 Pro or AT&T iPhone 13 with us for a great price!
Before you trade in your AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud and settings from your device. Here’s how:
- Sign out of your iCloud before removing any content to make sure nothing is accidentally deleted.
- When logged out, delete all content and settings from your phone.
- Remove your SIM card.
- Unpair any devices connected to your AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Here at Decluttr we buy lots of devices, including broken phones! As long as it’s fully functioning, we’ll accept broken AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max cell phones.
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 13 Pro Max, be sure to select ‘Faulty’ as the condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.