Why sell my AT&T iPhone 6S Plus with Decluttr?
Here are some great reasons you should sell your old AT&T iPhone 6S Plus with Decluttr.
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers - meaning you’ll get more cash when you trade your AT&T iPhone 6S Plus
- Your price is locked in for 28 days - giving you time to ship and upgrade
- We pay in cash, not credit, so you can upgrade to an unlocked phone, another carrier cell phone - or anything else you’d like!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived via direct deposit or PayPal.
- We’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
- Get the first price quoted in your valuation, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 6S Plus back to you absolutely FREE thanks to our Price Promise!
What are you waiting for? Sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr, and get the best price!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone 6S Plus with Decluttr couldn’t be easier:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 6S Plus by telling us the storage and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 6S Plus to sell
Before you ship your AT&T iPhone 6S Plus cell phone to Decluttr, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account for your security. Just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 6S Plus.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 6S Plus?
You sure can! Sell a broken AT&T iPhone 6S Plus cell phone with us as long as it’s still fully functioning. Trade in your broken AT&T iPhone 6S Plus and get cash for it the day after it arrives with us!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 6S Plus, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.