Here’s why selling cell phones is better with Decluttr instead of AT&T:
- We pay more on average for iPhone handsets than AT&T - in fact, we pay out up to 33% more than carriers!
- We’ll lock in your price for 28 days!
- By breaking the carrier buyback cycle, you’re free to change carriers and save yourself money!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal - meaning you can spend your money however you’d like
- While AT&T does accept broken cell phones, you won’t get paid in cash! You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or buy one of their phones - keeping you locked in with the carrier
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers and we’re BBB accredited too!
If you want to sell a AT&T phone or sell a AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr! Our Decluttr Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max for FREE!
Selling your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max with Decluttr is really easy:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier too!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
You can also sell your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro or AT&T iPhone 11!
Before trading in your AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Yes! We’ll accept broken AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max cell phones if they have heavy cosmetic damage. As long as it’s fully functioning though, we’ll give you cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 11 Pro Max, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.