Why should I trade in my T-Mobile iPhone XS with Decluttr?
Here are some of the many reasons why you should trade your T-Mobile iPhone XS with Decluttr.
- We’ll pay you more for your T-Mobile iPhone XS. In fact, we pay up to 33% more than carriers!
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - giving you plenty of time to upgrade your cell phone
- You don’t have to stick with T-Mobile carrier when you trade in - just get the cash for your T-Mobile iPhone XS and upgrade however you’d like!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal the day after your phone arrives thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments
- You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or buy another T-Mobile phone - keeping you locked in with the network. Instead, we’ll pay in CASH!
- We’ve paid over $400 million to more than 6 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited too!
- Our Decluttr Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer or we’ll return your T-Mobile iPhone XS back to you for FREE!
If you want to sell a T-Mobile phone or sell a T-Mobile iPhone, choose Decluttr!
How do I sell my T-Mobile iPhone with Decluttr?
Selling your T-Mobile iPhone XS with couldn’t be easier:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your T-Mobile iPhone XS by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select T-Mobile as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset a T-Mobile iPhone XS to sell
It’s important that you remove your iCloud account before shipping your T-Mobile iPhone XS over to us. Here’s how to do that in 4 easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your T-Mobile iPhone XS.
Can I sell my broken T-Mobile iPhone XS?
You sure can! We’ll accept broken T-Mobile iPhone XS cell phones. As long as the cell phone is fully functioning, you can get cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken T-Mobile iPhone XS, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.