WIN a PS4 + FIFA17 Deluxe Edition – Competition Terms and Conditions
- The following rules apply to your participation in our 2016 ‘WIN a PS4 + FIFA17 Deluxe Edition” competition (“Competition”).
- By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
- To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access and a Facebook account required to participate. To enter: Like the Decluttr Facebook page and leave a comment on the competition post telling us who you would beat at FIFA. You are encouraged to tag anyone who you mention in your comment, but this is not an entry requirement. All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid and disallowed. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- Promotion period runs from 9th September 2016 to midnight (EST) 25th September 2016 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight (EST) on 25th September 2016.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to US residents aged 18 or over, or if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate, including staff in store.
- Prizes: There will be one winner and 5 runners-up chosen from all valid entries made via Facebook. One winner will receive a PS4 console (500 GB) and a FIFA17 Deluxe Edition for PS4. 5 runners-up will each receive a FIFA17 Standard Edition for PS4.
- Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random from a pool of all valid entries. The winner and runners-up will be notified via the platform they entered within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable on the same social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow 7-10 working days for receipt of your prize. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prize and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made. The Promoter will strive to deliver the prize in time for the release of FIFA17 but this is not guaranteed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, USA, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree to bring any claims arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms & Conditions exclusively in state or federal courts within the State of Georgia, USA, and you hereby waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
- Note in relation to Facebook: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.