Why should I trade in my Sprint iPhone XR with Decluttr?
Instead of selling your phone with Sprint, here’s why Decluttr is the best place to sell your iPhone:
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers for cell phones, meaning we’ll pay more for Sprint iPhone XR phones!
- We’ll pay you the first price we offer, or we’ll return your Sprint iPhone XR back to you for FREE!
- We won’t make you stay with Sprint. Instead, you can enjoy the freedom of switching to another carrier!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal the day after we receive your items. No gift cards, no credit - just straight up cash!
- We’re BBB accredited and we’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
Want to sell a Sprint phone or sell a Sprint iPhone? Choose Decluttr! Our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your cell phone back to you for FREE!
How do I sell my Sprint iPhone with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to sell a Sprint iPhone XR with Decluttr!!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Sprint iPhone XR by telling us the storage size and condition of your device. Just make sure you select Sprint as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box (any box is fine!), attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit - the choice is yours!
You also make a Sprint iPhone XS Max trade in, Sprint iPhone XS trade in or sell your Sprint iPhone X today.
How to reset a Sprint iPhone XR to sell
You’ll need to remove your iCloud account before you trade it in with us. Here’s how to do that:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone XR.
Can I sell my broken Sprint iPhone XR?
Yes, you can! As long as the phone is fully functioning, we’ll accept a heavily damaged cell phone and give you an accurate price for it.
If you want to sell a broken Sprint iPhone XR, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition when getting a price. For more information, check out our broken phones page.