Why should I trade in my Sprint iPhone XS with Decluttr?
Thinking "why should I sell my phone with Decluttr?" Here’s why we’re the best destination to recycle your old cell phone:
- We pay more for Sprint iPhone XS cell phones! In fact, we pay up to 33% more than carriers for all cell phones!
- We’ll pay you the first price we offer, or we’ll return your Sprint iPhone XS back to you for FREE!
- We won’t make you stay with Sprint. Enjoy the freedom of switching to another carrier of your choice!
- We pay via direct deposit or PayPal the day after we receive your items!
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers and we’re BBB accredited too!
Want to sell a Sprint phone or sell a Sprint iPhone? Our Decluttr Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your cell phone back to you for FREE!
How do I sell my Sprint iPhone with Decluttr?
"Selling my iPhone sounds hard!". Actually, it’s really easy to sell a Sprint iPhone XS with Decluttr!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Sprint iPhone XS by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Just make sure you select Sprint as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit - the choice is yours!
You can also make a Sprint iPhone XS Max trade in, Sprint iPhone XR trade in or Sprint iPhone X trade in today.
How to reset a Sprint iPhone XS to sell
Before you trade in your Sprint iPhone with us, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Here’s how:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone XS.
Can I sell my broken Sprint iPhone XS?
Absolutely! You can trade in your broken phone and we’ll give you an accurate price for it. So long as the phone is fully functioning, we’ll accept it even if the cell phone has heavy cosmetic damage.
Selling a broken Sprint iPhone XS? Make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.