Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 6 Plus with Decluttr?
Here are just some of the many reasons we’re the best place to sell your old AT&T iPhone 6 Plus:
- We’ll pay you up to 33% more than carriers - meaning you’ll get an amazing price compared to carrier buyback programs
- We’ll lock your valuation for 28 days - giving you time to ship and upgrade your cell phone
- Get cash, not credit, towards your new cell phone (or anything you’d like!)
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived - by direct deposit or PayPal
- We’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
- Our Price Promise guarantees you’ll get paid the first price quoted in your valuation, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 6 Plus back to you absolutely FREE!
Got other cell phones you want to trade? Sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone with Decluttr, and get the best price!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone 6 Plus with Decluttr?
Just follow these really easy steps to sell your AT&T iPhone 6 Plus with Decluttr:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 6 Plus by telling us the storage and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 6 Plus to sell
Before you ship your AT&T iPhone 6 Plus cell phone to Decluttr, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account for your security. Just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 6 Plus.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 6 Plus?
Yes! When you decide to sell a broken AT&T iPhone 6 Plus cell phone with us, check that the phone is still in working order.
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 6 Plus, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.