Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 6 with Decluttr?
Want to know why we’re better to trade with than a carrier buyback program? Here are just some of many reasons why:
- We’ll pay you up to 33% more than carriers - meaning you get the most cash for your old AT&T iPhone 6
- We’ll lock your valuation for 28 days - giving you plenty of time to ship and upgrade your cell
- Get cash (not credit!) towards your new cell phone or anything else you’d like
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your AT&T iPhone 6 has arrived - by direct deposit or PayPal
- We’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
- Our Price Promise guarantees you’ll get paid the first price quoted in your valuation, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 6 back to you absolutely FREE!
Got other cell phones you want to trade? Sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone with Decluttr, and get the best price!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone with Decluttr?
Here’s how to sell your AT&T iPhone 6 the easy way:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 6 by telling us the storage and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 6 to sell
Before you ship your AT&T iPhone 6 cell phone to Decluttr, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account for your security. Just follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 6.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 6?
Absolutely! When you decide to sell a broken AT&T iPhone 6 cell phone with us, check that the phone is still in working order.
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 6, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.