How much is a used iPhone 6s worth?
Prices for a used iPhone 6S differ depending on its condition, such as ‘Good’, ‘Poor’, or ‘Faulty’. We’ll also take into consideration storage and if it is unlocked or locked to a carrier. We buy a huge range of phones, so you can also find out how much an iPhone 6 is worth!
How to sell my iPhone 6s for cash?
It is super easy to sell an Apple iPhone! Follow these simple steps to sell your iPhone 6s for cash!
- State the storage of your device - choose from 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- Tell us the condition of your iPhone 6s and we’ll give you an instant FREE valuation!
- Make sure your cell phone is secure in a box and ship it to us for free!
- You’ll be paid the day after we receive your device, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments
For information about selling your cell phone, check out our how it works page.
How to clear an iPhone 6s before selling?
We encourage customers to wipe their devices before sending them to us! Here’s how to clear your iPhone 6s:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting the account
- Delete content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair any devices such as an Apple Watch
Can I trade in my broken iPhone 6s?
We accept broken cell phones if they are water damaged or have cosmetic damage, such as a cracked screen. However, you’ll need to select the ‘Faulty’ condition so we know it’s a broken or damaged device.
For information, have a look at our broken phones page.
Why should I trade in my iPhone 6s with Decluttr?
Firstly, we pay the most for tech and you can get up to 33% more than selling to your carrier!
We’re trusted by millions of happy customers, we’re rated excellent on Trustpilot and we’re a BBB accredited business too.
Our Tech Price Promise means we’ll pay the first price we offer for your iPhone 6s or we’ll return the device for FREE.
Recycle your iPhone 6s with Decluttr today!
Can I sell my iPhone 6S by carrier?