Grammy nominated producer Chris McDonald is one of the most sought after arrangers and trombonists in Nashville. He has arranged for artists such as Martina McBride, Amy Grant, Kirk Franklin, Sara Evans, Michael W.Smith, Bebe and Cece Winans, and scores of others. In addition to having his arrangements recorded by orchestras all over the world, he is frequently asked to conduct large studio orchestras, including the 80 piece orchestra on Matchbox 20's "Mad Season" project. He has orchestrated several major motion pictures, among them the 2001 release, "All The Pretty Horses" which was nominated for a Golden Globe for best musical score. Chris has two Dove Award nominations, has more than 4,000 recording sessions to his credit and has produced more than 30 records. He lives in the country just outside of Nashville with his wife, son, 2 cats, and one rambunctious golden retriever.
1) Feliz Navidad
2) We Need a Little Christmas
3) We Three Kings of Orient Are
4) Angels We Have Heard on High/ Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
5) Mary's Little Boy Child
6) Joy to the World
7) We Wish You a Merry Christmas
8) White Christmas
9) Winter Wonderland
10) Go Tell It on the Mountain
11) Silent Night! Holy Night!
12) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
13) Jingle Bells
14) Over the River and Through the Woods/ Sleigh Ride