This experimental electro-grind duo is the end result of a sonic mind-meld of two Miami teenagers, Nabil Moo and Matt Mihana. These precocious teens sucked up every musical genre that crossed their path, from boy band pop to Timbaland electrobeat to grindcore. The result is one of the freshest sounds around. They became an overnight hit with their rock/screamo cover of Soulja Boy's "Crank Dat", which attracted over 50,000 plays per day on MySpace, then they caught the attention of Epitaph label owner Brett Gurewitz. Produced by Travis Richter of from First to Last. RIYL: Escape the Fate, Bless the Fall, Chiodos.
1) SH!T It Talks... I'm Out of Here
2) Brief Interviews with Hideous Men
3) Beauty Is in the Eyes of the Beerholder
4) Things That Rhyme with Orange
7) Ravenous Ravenous Rhinos
8) HXC 2-Step
10) Crank That
11) But the Nuns Are Watching
12) Reese's Pieces I Don't Know Who John Cleese Is?