Drop Dead, Gorgeous are an intense, screamy post-hardcore band hailing from Denver, Colorado whose eldest member clocks in at the ripe age of 21. The band has been together for two + years and are catching on like wildfire due to their unique sound. Lots of bands are playing music that's heavier than a slab of granite but Drop Dead, Gorgeous like to keep things interesting and unpredictable, thanks to their use of keyboards and pianos, which give their album plenty of rich dynamics. The album is dissonant, but melodies are omnipresent. The keyboards set DD, G apart from the oversaturated, over crowded, dime-a-dozen pack.
1) Red or White Wine?
2) Drawing the Devil
3) Pleasure to End All Pleasures
4) Worse Than a Fairy Tale
5) They'll Never Get Me (Word with You)
6) It Sounded Like An Accident
8) It's Pretty Hard to Beat the King
9) Donner Party of Five
10) Saylor Lake
11) Bye Bye Blues (The Whole West Coast Is Ruined)
12) I Want to Master Life and Death