THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS, recorded in Houston in January 2005, becomes his first solo effort to be originally released on a major label. A blue collar guy from the red states Larry the Cable Guy will reach for the sky with this comedic work.
2) Midgets and Gay Bars
4) Hank Williams Jr. Hight School
5) Hooters and Hooters Airlines
6) Dodge Truck Airlines
7) Dodge Truck Retards and Stinkbait
9) The Right to Bare Arms!
10) Family in Sanford
11) Faith Healers and Weight Problems
12) Romance and Imported Rubbers (I Seen This on TV.. No Lie)
13) Throwed Outta Penney's
14) Shavin' Waxin'. Primpen and Shootin' Quail! (This Is Funny. I Don't Care Who Ya Are!)
15) News Items
16) Song for a Friend (And Other Things I Think About When I'm Hammered at 4:Am)
17) Toddlers Mail