Ten years since their formation, Cursive offer this collection for two previously unreleased songs and ten sought after tracks from their out-of-print 7". Also includes a 24-page booklet featuring the story that is the album's namesake written by front man Tim Kasher and illustrated by Eastern Youth artist Yuriko Yoshino. Each song is replete with thoughtful compositions, offset by Kasher's now signature howl. Building from soft, nuanced into to anthem finishes that sear many songs evoke the cathartic swell for which Cursive have become known. Suburan discontent; romantic, familial, and platonic relationships in trouble; feelings of isolation, all are set against Cursive's delicate balance between calamity and refrain. This isn't an album only for fans.
3) Sucker ; Dry
5) And the Bit Just Chokes Them
6) Ther's a Coldest Day in Every Year
7) A Disruption in the Normal Swing of Things
9) The Knowledgeable Hasbeens
11) A Disruption in Our Lines of Influence
12) I Thought There'd Be More Than This