This recording captures Dylan at a transitional moment in his career: two months after the release of ANOTHER SIDE OF Bob Dylan, the last solo acoustic album he would record, and just weeks before he embarked on the electrified rock experiment that would result in BRINING IT ALL BACK HOME. Also featuring Joan Beaz on 4 songs.
1) The Times They Are A-Changin'
2) Spanish Harlem Incident
3) Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues
4) To Ramona
5) Who Killed Davey Moore?
6) Gates of Eden
7) If You Gotta Go Go Now (Or Else You Got to Stay All Night)
8) It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
9) I Don't Believe You
10) Mr. Tamborine Man
11) A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
12) Talkin' World War III Blues
13) Don't Think Twice It's All Right
14) The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
15) Mama You Been on My Mind - with Joan Baez
16) Silver Dagger - with Joan Baez
17) With God on Our Side - with Joan Baez
18) It Ain't Me Babe - with Joan Baez
19) All I Really Want to Do