Can one of the most original and exciting recordings in world music be followed by a repeat performance? Yes! It seems impossible, but the second release had fans wondering secretly if it wasn't even better than the first. As on the first, Zap Mama uses African rhythms, yodels and chants, always accompanied by an interplay of vocal percussive elements which become so complex that they demand total attention to appreciate. Using vocal techniques never before heard (as they are an original synthesis), these five women transport US not only to Africa and Europe, but to India and Australia in a continuing fabulous world tour. We can't possibly give any recording a more enthusiastic endorsement!
2) Sabsylma :: What's Your Name?
3) Mais Qu'est-Ce? :: But What Shall We?
5) De la Vie a la Mort :: From Life to Death
6) Citoyen 120 :: Citizen 120
7) Locklat Africa
8) Mr. Brown
9) Awakening in Australia (Reveil en Australie)
10) Fi Dunia
12) For No One
13) Mamas of the Mamas the (Les Mamas Des Mamas)
14) Adjosio Omonie
15) (Untitled) - (Hidden Track)