See You Next Tuesday is made up of four unassuming guys from suburban Michigan. Modesty aside, aficionados of boredom will also note the band's use of innovation and experimentation to expand the grind genre to the best of their abilities. Signing with Ferret Music in late 2006, the band headed to Virginia to record with Andreas Magnusson in December. The band spent seventeen hour days delivering all of their blood, sweat and other bodily fluids into the fourteen songs that decorate their upcoming full-length PARASITE.
1) Baby You Make Me Wish I Had Three Hands
2) Good Christians Don't Get Jiggy with It 'Til After Marriage
3) Honey I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Awkward
4) Before I Die I'm Gonna F*CK Me a Fish
5) Here Take This Pill
6) How to Survive a Vicious Cock Fight
8) Just Out of Curiosity Are Your Parents Siblings?
9) 8 Dead 9 If You Count the Fetus
10) Man-Dude Vs. Dude-Brah (Where's the Party At?)
11) Let's Go Halvsies on a Bastard
12) A Portable Death Ray and a Sterile Claw Hammer
13) Pogonatrophy Part One: The Hunter
14) Pogonatrophy Part Two:Part Two: The Parasite