One of Canada's most interesting and innovative pop writers, Christine Fellows has composed a wonderfully vivid album with Nevertheless. The Winnipeg native's series of songs are thematically connected to spinsters, inspired by artist Joseph Cornell and poet Marianne Moore, both New Yorkers who died in 1972 after long, solitary lives.
1) Let Us Have Done with the Umbrella of Our Contagion [Instrumental]
2) Not Wanted on the Voyage
3) Saturday Night on Utopia Parkway
4) Spinster's Almanac
5) To a Prize Bird
6) Cruel Jim
7) What Makes the Cherry Red
8) Parlour Rollers
10) Poor Robin
11) Goddess of MacRamã©
13) Pantry Ballet [Instrumental]
14) Yours and with Ever Grateful Wonder
15) What Are Years?